Saturday, January 23, 2010

Innocent...dancing...?

So...I was eating dinner with my buddy and a couple of friends that we knew at the hospital came over. They were going to the discoteca and asked us to join them. "Sure, why not?" I thought.

After a couple beers, I started dancing. I'm not sure who was raping who, but a lot of guys started taking turns battling me...very closely...as if I was a girl...I'm not sure how I feel about that. Well, I'm pretty sure I raped them.

I danced some more, until a girl asked me to dance with her. We talked for a bit, danced a lot, and then...she started to lick my ear. "WTF," I thought...So, when a girl came over and distracted her, I left the dance floor.

I talked with my buddy, and he said that I had been dancing with a hooker. He had seen her around the other barracas and had noticed her odd behavior.

I need to go shower. I sweated a lot. And...I don't want any STD's in my ear.

4 comments:

  1. Yo man your blog is dope, I'm thinkin of coming to Mozi after I'm doing with PC Guate, would u recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha watch out cuz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya its jordan dev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude why did I not know this existed until now? Its like finding out The Office was hilarious three years after it started. Yea so how's your ear dude?

    ReplyDelete